Leighton Buzzard Golf Club Reciprocal Golf Arrangements & Agreement
One fantastic benefit of membership at Leighton Buzzard is the ability to play the following clubs, often free of charge, as part of the reciprocal golf agreements between these clubs, subject to each club's terms and conditions.
- St Neots Golf Club
- Buckingham Golf club
- The Millbrook Golf Club
- Market Harborough Golf Club
- Kettering Golf Club
- Oxford Golf Club
- Chiltern Forest
- Bedford & County
The following rules apply to reciprocal guests from the above clubs coming to LBGC
- Reciprocal golf will be allowed after 1pm between Mondays and Thursdays each week.
- Visitors must telephone LBGC to pre-book a tee tine for their visit and obtain a letter of introduction from their home club.
- Visitors will be honorary members of LBGC for the day and be welcome to use all of it's facilities.
- There will be a maximum of 8 visitors per day.
- 5 day members of visiting clubs will not be permitted to play at weekends.
- Dress rules of LBGC will apply. Click
HERE for the dress code, and
HERE to download our player's guide.
Telephone our team on 01525 244800 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit to Leighton Buzzard Golf Club.