Leighton Buzzard Golf Club Reciprocal Golf Arrangements & Agreement
TEMPORARY COVID-19 ARRANGEMENTS IN PLACE
As a general rule, we are now open to reciprocal bookings Monday - Thursday 1pm and after. A maximum of X2 fourball slots can be booked each day. Each player can only visit once per month. Below are specfic rules for each of the Clubs in the agreement.
- Market Harborough - Accepted
- St Neots - Accepted
- Buckingham - Accepted
- Millbrook - Accepted
- Chiltern Forest - Full green fee of £40.00pp applicable
- Beds and County - £20.00pp green fee applicable
Limited to playing members of the following clubs
- Bedford & County - 01234 352617
- Millbrook - 01525 840252
- Buckingham - 01280 815566
- Chiltern Forest - 01296 631267
- St Neots - 01480 476513
- Market Harborough - 01858 463684
The following rules will apply to reciprocal guests coming to LBGC:
- Weekdays after 10:00am and weekends after 2:00pm, subject to course availability and are at the discretion of the hosting professional or nominated person.
- Tuesdays - No Reciprocals
- Visitors must have phoned before the visit to ascertain availability.
- Visitors must bring a letter of introduction from their home club.
- Visitors arriving to play will not be afforded courtesy unless they have pre-booked and have a letter of introduction from their home club.
- Visitors will be honorary members of LBGC for the day and will be welcome to use our facilities.
- We will accept no more than 8 players per day from a single club.
- This reciprocal arrangement applies only to adult male and female members, with a current CONGU handicap and will only be available in accordance with their Membership category. i.e. 5 day Members will not be permitted to participate in reciprocal golf at weekends.
- Dress rules of LBGC will apply.
HERE to download our players guide.
Telephone our team on 01525 244800 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit to Leighton Buzzard Golf Club.