Welcome to Leighton Buzzard Golf Club
"I'd also like to mention that joining the golf club is one of the best decisions I've made and I wish that I had done so years earlier" "I have been made to feel very welcome by everyone in the pro-shop, those that run the club and the playing members." J Woolford 2018
The first 9 holes were opened in 1925 and quickly gained a reputation as one of the finest layouts in Bedfordshire. It features a stunning par 3 voted as the best in Bedfordshire by the legendary golf journalist and TV commentator, Henry Longhurst. Over the following decades it has evolved into an 18 hole course offering a delightful blend of visual charm, enjoyable for golfers of all abilities.
On the Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire borders.
Located on the outskirts of Leighton Buzzard, it is very accessible from the M1 and A5, only 15 minutes from Woburn, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and 5 minutes from the centre of Leighton Buzzard. The golf course winds through cleverly bunkered tree lined fairways and features small excellent greens with subtle gradients. It is a course that ensures a very enjoyable and memorable experience.
- More than just a golf club.
- Long term strategy to continue investment in the course and member facilities
- A modern clubhouse with excellent facilities, fabulous views and exceptional bar & catering.
- Golf Director, Maurice Campbell is an award winning coach and heads up a great team in our shop.
- A unique feature of membership of our club is that members have the opportunity to help shape the future and security of their club.
- Starting golf is easy, fun and affordable.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the clubhouse, catering and club social events with our social membership package.
- A fantastic venue for corporate days, meetings and seminars.
- A perfect venue for weddings and receptions.
- Golf society or charity day packages.
Weather & Course Info
Leighton Buzzard: Course open. No buggies are allowed.