Leighton Buzzard Golf Club Reciprocal Golf Arrangements & Agreement
Limited to playing members of the following clubs
- Bedford & County - 01234 352617
- Millbrook - 01525 840252
- Buckingham - 01280 815566
- Chiltern Forest - 01296 631267
- St Neots - 01480 476513
- Market Harborough - 01858 463684
The following rules will apply to reciprocal guests coming to LBGC:
- No fee will be levied.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday after 12:00 noon, and weekends after 14:00hrs, subject to course availability.
- Tuesdays - No Reciprocals
- Fridays - No Reciprocals
- Leighton Buzzard Members must phone the club they wish to visit and ascertain availability.
- Visitors must have phoned before the visit to ascertain availability.
- Visitors must bring a letter of introduction from their home club. This should state the handicaps of all the visitors.
- Visitors arriving to play will not be afforded courtesy unless they have pre-booked and have a letter of introduction from their home club.
- Visitors will be honorary members of LBGC for the day and will be welcome to use our facilities.
- We will accept no more than 8 players per day from a single club.
- This reciprocal arrangement applies only to adult male and female members, with a current CONGU handicap and will only be available in accordance with their Membership category. i.e. 5 day Members will not be permitted to participate in reciprocal golf at weekends.
- Dress rules of LBGC will apply. Dress Rules
- Click HERE to download our players guide.
Telephone our team on 01525 244800 or email email@example.com to arrange your visit to Leighton Buzzard Golf Club.