Lessons and Coaching for Juniors at Leighton Buzzard Golf Club
Starting your golfing journey
Our aim with junior coaching is to encourage fun and enjoyment. When learning about golf it is easy to have fun. You meet new friends and those friendships can last a lifetime. Golf is a sport that you can play for many years and it does not matter what your skill level is. At Leighton Buzzard we have a long tradition of helping and nurturing young people along a path that helps them grow as individuals as well as golfers. Everyone at all levels of the game enjoys playing golf so come and visit us here at Leighton Buzzard to start your golfing journey.
Group Junior coaching sessions at Leighton Buzzard Golf Club
- Every Sunday, we hold lessons for juniors from beginners upward, for both boys and girls. (during the summer there are some coaching dates on Tuesdays at 5pm – check with the Pro Shop for availability)
- There are normally 2 sessions, 11am-12pm and 12pm-1pm.
- Each session we prefer to have a maximum of 10 attendees. This is for safety and quality purposes.
- The minimum age is 5 and this is only because of the attention span of some youngsters. As previously mentioned our focus is fun and if your child's attention starts to wander it can be better to finish and we will see you at the next session.
- Clubs (if needed) and balls are provided.
- Each session is only £1.00 per Junior.
Individual lessons are available from the Pro Shop team.
If you would like to find out more or book your place, contact the Pro Shop team on 01525 244815.